Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A trip to Nebaddon

It's Sunday. Sunday Sunday. I haven't been going to Sunday meditations lately, but this Sunday, Bart asked if I could attend. So I did. He told me he had a new student attending and that he'd like me to be there. After the vision I was given during my meditation, I understood just why I was asked to be there.

I found myself on Nebaddon. I visit there on a somewhat regular basis in my meditations, but this time things were different. Normally when I go there, I meditate while there. I know it sounds a little strange, meditating in my meditation. I typically levitate next to a walking path in the lotus position and just meditate there about 3-4 feet off the ground. I don't know exactly what that means, but that's how it usually goes.

This time, I was walking, one foot in front of another, through a field of silken flowers. I was walking with my hands out at the sides just letting these flowers run along my hands. The sensation of touching these flowers was absolute pleasure. They were tall like corn stalks but felt just like wispy silk across my palms and fingers. After walking like this for some time, I was approached by two angelic beings. As they approached, I realized that these were to be the spirits of my children, who are currently in utero. I was washed over with pure unconditional love and my eyes closed in order to jut feel the love they had. When I opened my eyes, I saw them as small children, both gorgeous with huge smiles on their faces. It was magic.

Then I found myself drawn to the top of a mountain overlook. I looked out over the edge to the beautiful scenery and realized that there was an audience of energetic beings behind me. I turned around to look at them and wondered who all these beings were and why they were there. As I looked at them, I felt my arms opening as if I were going to hold and embrace and love all of them. Just then, I felt them all enter into my body and fill me with their presence. There must have been at least a hundred of them, and as they entered me, I took a deep breath in and felt myself become lighter and somehow more. I let out my breath and turned around and saw the Archangel Michael standing at the edge of the overlook. He was just staring off into the beautiful distance with a thoughtful look on his face.

It's not at all typical for me to have Michael visit me in any sort of vision or meditation, so I was somewhat surprised by his presence. I walked up to him and said, "Hello Michael, nice to see you here." He turned to me with that little smile on his face, patted my chest and said, "You now have the tools you require. You have the means, both physical and spiritual. It's time for a great shift, a great change. No more room for fear or doubt, it's time now for the next phase, the next journey. "

Shortly after that, I opened my eyes. I felt more focused, more full of love and life. I wasn't quite sure what it was that had just happened to me, but I knew that it was something significant. Talking to Bart later, he told me that they were like the positive version of furies. These furies are negative spirits that enter a host and magnify the hosts anger, or fury (hence the name). The spirits that entered me have the same general purpose, except they are there to amplify the natural love and compassion within me. And on top of this, I have this understanding that the overabundance that was shown to me so many months ago is right around the corner.

Today, I wake up and hear Gabrel telling me that I should go to a hospital and give healing energy to the people there. I looked online at how to become a volunteer and it's, at the very least, a month long process. This didn't seem right, so I looked back up to Gabe and said, "What now?"

He tells me, "I didn't say anything about becoming a volunteer. I just want you to go down there and visit some people. So, that's where I'm headed. I have no idea who I'm going to see or what I'm going to do or how long I'll be there. So much of my life has been this way. Angelic beings tell me to go somewhere and I go and it's always an amazing journey. It's time to be the cause, to be the change. What a journey.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that you are such a beautiful light Matt...keep up the amazing work. Miss you. Going through a lot of changes myself. No Angels telling me what to do just my inner self. Will have to catch up soon.
    Hugs to you and Mel.
    Leah
    PS: Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete